Important Dates and Deadlines
If you have questions about any of the following information, please contact the Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.584.2314.
- Admission season for the 2017 – 2018 school year officially opens
- Inquiries and applications are accepted through Flint Hill’s online system
- Admission wait pool for the 2016 – 2017 school year officially closes
September 1 – January
- Schedule an individual campus tour, register for an Open House or Information Session, or join us for any Featured Program or community event of interest.
- Submit your Admission Application and schedule required interview and optional shadow day if applicable (See Steps for Applying).
- Schedule required admission testing (See Steps for Applying). Test results should be submitted by January 23 or sooner.
- Need-based Financial Aid application process opens
- Submit teacher recommendation requests and transcript release form to current school (See Steps for Applying).
- Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT) is offered at Flint Hill School. Visit www.ssat.org to register. Flint Hill’s School Code is 3173.
- Admission application form submission deadline for the 2017 – 2018 school year
- Admission supporting materials deadline for the 2017 – 2018 school year.
- Financial aid application submission deadline
- Admission decision notifications sent via email at 5pm
- Re-visit Day for accepted Middle School students
- Re-visit Day for accepted Upper School students
- Enrollment contract due for newly accepted students
- Grades 9 -12 new student placement testing
- Grades JK – 12 New Family Information Night
- Contract binding date