Middle School Newsletter - June 9, 2021
Eighth Grade Promotion Ceremony Photography
The professional photos from last week’s Eighth Grade Promotion Ceremony are now available to be viewed and purchased online. To review the photos, visit freedpics.com and enter the password “FLINT21MSCEREMONY.”
Another Grade Reaches 100% participation! Which grade will be next?
Thank you to the second grade parents who have reached 100% participation in The Flint Hill Annual Fund! We are excited to celebrate that there are now two grades with this extraordinary level of dedication and commitment to our School!
There’s still time for your grade to join them in making history, and we hope every family will help to pull the sled! If you have not yet participated in this year’s Annual Fund, please consider making your gift online today and be counted immediately toward your child’s class participation. Classes may be over, but the Annual Fund continues until June 30.
Click here to see which grade could be next to reach 100%.
Thank you for your support!
- New merchandise will begin arriving in late July-early August. Please check the New Items and Restock Alert tabs for the most up-to-date inventory.
- Shop the Last Chance and Sale items to make room for new inventory.
How do I make an exchange or return?
- Please contact Adrienne Robinson within 30 days of your original purchase.
- Exchanges may be made for the same item in a different size or for an item of equal value.
- We are happy to issue a refund for items that did not work for you.
UPDATES AND REMINDERS FROM LAST WEEK
Middle School Closing Ceremony
Here is a link to the virtual ceremony from last Friday.
2020-21 Iditarod Delivery
The 2020-21 Flint Hill yearbook, the Itidarod, will be mailed to students directly from our publisher over the summer break. Due to Covid-19, our deadlines were extended so we could include graduation in this year’s supplements. As soon as we have a ship date, we will send a community email.
Friday, June 11, 10 a.m.
Final Grade Reports Available Online
Wednesday, June 16, 4 p.m.
Summer Programs Begin
Monday, June 21