Upper School Newsletter - June 9, 2021
Quotes of the Week
"In response to those who say to stop dreaming and face reality, I say keep dreaming and make reality." — Kristian Kan
“Education is the key to unlocking the world, a passport to freedom.” — Oprah Winfrey
Second Grade at 100% participation! Which grade will be next?
Thank you to the second grade parents who have reached 100% participation in The Flint Hill Annual Fund! We are excited to celebrate having two Lower School grades with this extraordinary level of dedication and commitment to our School!
There’s still time for your grade to join them in making history, and we hope every family will help to pull the sled! If you have not yet participated in this year’s Annual Fund, please consider making your gift online today and be counted immediately toward your child’s class participation. Classes may be over but our Annual Fund continues until June 30.
Click here to see which grade could be next to reach 100%.
Thank you for your support!
- New merchandise will begin arriving in late July-early August. Please check the New Items and Restock Alert tabs for the most up-to-date inventory.
- Shop the Last Chance and Sale items to make room for new inventory.
How do I make an exchange or return?
- Please contact Adrienne Robinson within 30 days of your original purchase.
- Exchanges may be made for the same item in a different size or for an item of equal value.
- We are happy to issue a refund for items that did not work for you.
UPDATES AND REMINDERS FROM LAST WEEK
Upper School Closing Ceremony
Here is a link to the virtual ceremony from last Friday.
2020-21 Iditarod Delivery
The 2020-21 Flint Hill yearbook, the Itidarod, will be mailed to students directly from our publisher over the summer break. Due to Covid-19, our deadlines were extended so we could include graduation in this year’s supplements. As soon as we have a ship date, we will send a community email.