When passion and impact combine, an institution becomes more than a place to work.
Flint Hill faculty and staff believe in redefining what educational excellence looks like. Always curious, every day, we ask questions like, “Imagine if?” and, “What’s possible?” We encourage our students to do the same.
EXPLORE POSITIONS AT FLINT HILL
OPEN FACULTY POSITIONS
- First Grade Assistant Teacher
Long-Term Substitute - Middle School Science
- Long-Term Substitute - Upper School Math
- Substitute Teacher
- AfterCare Specialist
- Bus Driver
Sports and Conditioning Program Manager
OPEN ATHLETICS POSITIONS
- Coach - Head Varsity Girls' Field Hockey - 2023 Fall Season
- Coach - Head Varsity Cross-Country - 2023 Fall Season
- Coach - Head Junior Varsity Girls' Soccer - 2023 Fall Season
- Coach - Head Junior Varsity Baseball - 2023 Spring Season
- Coach - Assistant Junior Varsity Field Hockey - 2023 Fall Season
- Coach - Assistant Junior Varsity Girls' Softball - 2023 Spring Season
- Coach - Assistant Junior Varsity Girls' Tennis - 2023 Fall Season
- Coach - Assistant Varsity Boys' and Girls' Climbing - 2023-24 Winter Season
- Coach - Assistant Varsity Boys' and Girls' Swim - 2023-24 Winter Season
- Coach - Assistant Varsity Boys' Soccer - 2023 Fall Season
- Coach - Assistant Varsity Field Hockey - 2023 Fall Season
- Coach - Assistant Varsity Football - 2023 Fall Season
- Coach - Assistant Varsity Girls' Softball - 2023 Spring Season
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT FLINT HILL
As a nonprofit independent school, our community is warm and inclusive and we live our core values every day by respecting and valuing all equally.
Whether tending to our facilities, teaching in the classroom, or managing finances, our employees work collaboratively with the same goal in mind: to help children learn and grow in a safe environment.
We embrace innovation and change, and that includes listening to the people within our organization to push progress. We constantly ask employees for feedback so that we can make the Flint Hill experience better for students, for families, and for colleagues.
We take care of our people. Flint Hill offers comprehensive health insurance coverage at a low cost. After one year of employment, employees become eligible for retirement plan options, to which the school contributes 7% of the employee’s base salary.
Employees have a generous schedule of holidays to look forward to. We also offer a tuition remission program and free after-school childcare for qualified employees.
As an Apple Distinguished School, we’re always on the cutting edge of technology. We provide our team with the equipment, support, and education they need to be successful at their jobs.
GRADUATE SCHOOL SUPPORT
Our employees invest their time and energy into our school, and we believe in reciprocating. We offer a tuition assistance program for employees pursuing graduate degrees and certificate programs.
We offer in-school professional learning opportunities, including lunch-and-learns, equity and inclusion training, and many types of technology training.
Ready to present at a specialty conference? Flint Hill funds up to 100% of conferences, workshops, webinars and programs that support the strategic initiatives of the program.
DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT ...
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
Flint Hill School is committed to equal opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, pregnancy, protected military veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Required Notice: May 1, 2023 - This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to access and analyze data more easily.