A child’s early school years play a crucial role in establishing a framework for future educational experiences and life as a whole. At Flint Hill, your child will be surrounded by people — teachers, students and the headmaster — who know them, care about them and want what the very best for them.
Our Lower School:
- Fosters a positive approach to learning
- Combines traditional and innovative teaching methods
- Provides a solid foundation in core academic principles
- Helps children develop essential social skills
- Positions students to be effective communicators and collaborative leaders
- Encourages students to take an active role in their education
As a result, our Lower School program develops productive and excited learners by emphasizing critical thinking, collaboration, personal goal-setting and problem-solving skills.
“As we drove through the carpool line at the beginning of the year, my daughter said, ‘I am so happy to be back at school. This is the best school in the whole world!’ I’m inclined to agree.”