A child’s early school years play a crucial role in establishing a framework for subsequent educational experiences and life as a whole. As a community, Flint Hill is committed to creating an environment in our Lower School that:
- Fosters a positive approach to learning
- Combines traditional and innovative teaching methods
- Provides a solid foundation in core academic principles
- Helps children develop essential social skills
- Positions students to be effective communicators and collaborative leaders
- Encourages them to take an active role in their education
As a result, our Lower School program develops productive and excited learners by emphasizing essential critical thinking, communication, technical and problem-solving skills.